MOD Add-On Forum (W/O Code)
 edit topic message/replies of a user all at once
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

weeweeslap

USA
1077 Posts

Posted - 08 June 2003 :  23:39:24  Show Profile  Visit weeweeslap's Homepage  Send weeweeslap an AOL message  Send weeweeslap a Yahoo! Message
I noticed when bozden left here that all his posts got replaced with other text, all the same text and happend all at once, I was wondering if there is a mod out there that'll do that? I have a couple of banned users with couple hundred and some with 1,000 plus posts which I would just like the text replaced with something else and nto deleted like the admin tools mod does. If anyone knows of this mod or can make I'd greatly appreciate it
WWS

coaster crazy

Hamlin
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
2386 Posts

Posted - 09 June 2003 :  08:28:46  Show Profile
A quick an easy way is to add a check in topic.asp (and others like pop_printer_friednly.asp), around the code that displays the message, I did something similar for a "Ignore User Mod" I had running. You would then just display your chosen message instead of the post.

I'll post the code need later if you want, because I'm at work now so cant access it
Go to Top of Page

weeweeslap

USA
1077 Posts

Posted - 09 June 2003 :  21:59:57  Show Profile  Visit weeweeslap's Homepage  Send weeweeslap an AOL message  Send weeweeslap a Yahoo! Message
ok, I'd like that code. Thanks

coaster crazy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07