MOD Add-On Forum (W/O Code)
 Suggestion on Feature Song Mod
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jaydee_z

85 Posts

Posted - 05 March 2003 :  05:32:45  Show Profile
Ok, I would do this my self but i think this might to complicated for me. I think that you can like use the Feature Song mod and modify that ot do this.

Can you like make a mod where you can have like a music play list. A place where they can listen to music and then if they want to put it on they're play list. Kinda like soundclick or something. So like if i had like 10 songs on a page and someone come and listen to some of those and like them. They can add it to they're play list where a new window open up and the can just listen to that while surfing throw they're site.

Now if no one can do this then i'll settle for just being add more song to feature songs. Instead of just having one feature song. Have multiple songs. And having comtrol over that from admin control. So in this mod u can add how many songs you want a week and what songs is featured each week.

I REALLY REALLY WOULD APPREACIATE THIS!

thankz

www.audiounix.tk

dayve
Forum Moderator

USA
5820 Posts

Posted - 05 March 2003 :  10:04:17  Show Profile  Visit dayve's Homepage
you'd have some major copyright issues to deal with. wouldn't you think? or do I not understand your mod idea?

Go to Top of Page

jaydee_z

85 Posts

Posted - 05 March 2003 :  15:39:10  Show Profile
Its a modification to a mod. I wasn't saying make and say you came up with the idea. I am trying to talk to @tomic now but i get no answer back from him.

www.audiounix.tk

Go to Top of Page

jaydee_z

85 Posts

Posted - 05 March 2003 :  15:45:33  Show Profile
Plus, Everyone does it everday with the mods to snitz. How many times have you found youself making changes to a made? Even if its changing the simplist things like color or images. All i was asking is if you can modify a mod to be some what of a play list. Or if you are that smart, Make a complete new mod. I just said maybe you can use Feature song mod because i'm sure its alot of work.

www.audiounix.tk

Go to Top of Page

MarkJH

United Kingdom
1722 Posts

Posted - 05 March 2003 :  15:53:56  Show Profile  Visit MarkJH's Homepage
I think Dayve is referring to the legality of what you want to do with this MOD. You would effectively be trading MP3's.

Bandlink.net - http://www.bandlink.net/
Bandlink Music Forums - http://www.bandlink.net/forum/
Go to Top of Page

PeeWee.Inc

United Kingdom
1893 Posts

Posted - 05 March 2003 :  16:10:19  Show Profile  Visit PeeWee.Inc's Homepage
@tomic Is not well.

De Priofundus Calmo Ad Te Damine
Go to Top of Page

dayve
Forum Moderator

USA
5820 Posts

Posted - 05 March 2003 :  16:54:31  Show Profile  Visit dayve's Homepage
quote:
Originally posted by MarkJH

I think Dayve is referring to the legality of what you want to do with this MOD. You would effectively be trading MP3's.

bingo.

Go to Top of Page

jaydee_z

85 Posts

Posted - 06 March 2003 :  00:19:49  Show Profile
No, Because they wouldn't be able to download the songs. Just a play list. Sound click has the same thing going

www.audiounix.tk

Go to Top of Page

Sinus
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 27 March 2003 :  06:20:29  Show Profile
I was just searching out this same thing myself. It seems that any hyperlink I've come across can be saved as with a right click. You would have to Copyright the link, I believe, which is impossible since it's already copyrighted material. I could very well be wrong and If there is a legal solution, I would jump at the chance myself. By the way,since I've been using the forum and Mods at my websites for almost a year and this is my first Post, My hats off to each and every Individual here. By far you've made things for the beginner to the Most Advanced a much more level playing field.

Edited by - Sinus on 27 March 2003 06:21:00
Go to Top of Page

dayve
Forum Moderator

USA
5820 Posts

Posted - 27 March 2003 :  10:32:03  Show Profile  Visit dayve's Homepage
Just a play list? Maybe I'm confused... just so you know even streaming music from a play list is a copyright violation.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07