Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Help Groups for Snitz Forums 2000 Users
 Help: MOD Implementation
 mod that it creates levels of users: super admin..
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

br-master
Starting Member

Brazil
15 Posts

Posted - 22 January 2003 :  00:56:39  Show Profile  Visit br-master's Homepage  Send br-master a Yahoo! Message
Hi, I stow carrying through a search to see if he had some topic where he said of some mod that he creates levels of users (admin, super admin, global moderators and others), and I did not find none. It will be that somebody knows I where can find this mod?

TestMagic

USA
1568 Posts

Posted - 22 January 2003 :  01:32:44  Show Profile  Visit TestMagic's Homepage
To Admins/Moderators--I hope it's okay if I write this guy back in Portuguese. I can tell he's translating word for word, and I think it'll be easier if I can write him back in Portuguese. If you disapprove, just let me know, and I leave this sort of post for Rui to handle.

br-master: Eu falo portugues, entao eu entendi o que vc ta precisando. Eu sei de dois MODs:

Feito por David_K:

http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39495

Feito por GauravBhabu:

http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39014

Alias, o seu post foi meio dificil de entender em ingles, pois vc traduziu palavra por palavra, de portugues para ingles. Se vc vai escrever em ingles, seria melhor usar as palavras mais simples.

Ta okay, entao. Espero que isso te ajude.

Translation:

br-master: I speak Portuguese, so I can figure out what you need. I know of two MODs:

Links to two MODs provided (self-explanatory).

BTW, your post is kind of hard to understand in English since you have translated word for word from Portuguese to English. If you write in English, it would be better to use simpler words.

Okay, hope that helps.

<edit>English translation added.</edit>

Snitz rocks! · Search 2

Edited by - TestMagic on 22 January 2003 14:49:30
Go to Top of Page

Nikkol
Forum Moderator

USA
6907 Posts

Posted - 22 January 2003 :  06:31:14  Show Profile
Erin, I think writing in portugues should be fine in a situation like this. However, it would be nice to see a translation of what you said.

Nikkol ~ Help Us Help You | ReadMe | 3.4.03 fixes | security fixes ~
Go to Top of Page

ruirib
Snitz Forums Admin

Portugal
26364 Posts

Posted - 22 January 2003 :  06:47:21  Show Profile  Send ruirib a Yahoo! Message
Erin, I think what you did was ok, but it is always better to post an english translation of your answer, as Nikkol suggested. That's the recommended procedure in every forum, except the language workgroup topics, where posts in the respective language are accepted.

Snitz 3.4 Readme | Like the support? Support Snitz too
Go to Top of Page

TestMagic

USA
1568 Posts

Posted - 22 January 2003 :  14:44:56  Show Profile  Visit TestMagic's Homepage
Thanks, you Nikkol and Rui. Yeah, you're right--now that I think of it, I recall that others always offer a translation. I will add one right now.

Snitz rocks! · Search 2
Go to Top of Page

br-master
Starting Member

Brazil
15 Posts

Posted - 23 January 2003 :  23:38:49  Show Profile  Visit br-master's Homepage  Send br-master a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by TestMagic

br-master: Eu falo portugues, entao eu entendi o que vc ta precisando. Eu sei de dois MODs:

Feito por David_K:

http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39495

Feito por GauravBhabu:

http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39014

Alias, o seu post foi meio dificil de entender em ingles, pois vc traduziu palavra por palavra, de portugues para ingles. Se vc vai escrever em ingles, seria melhor usar as palavras mais simples.

Ta okay, entao. Espero que isso te ajude.

Translation:

br-master: I speak Portuguese, so I can figure out what you need. I know of two MODs:

Links to two MODs provided (self-explanatory).

BTW, your post is kind of hard to understand in English since you have translated word for word from Portuguese to English. If you write in English, it would be better to use simpler words.

Okay, hope that helps.

<edit>English translation added.</edit>

reply in portuguese:

ok, eu entendi o que você quer dizer... obrigado pela dica. Eu consegui o que queria.

reply in english:

ok, I understood what you whether to stay... debtor for the tip. I obtained what I wanted.
Go to Top of Page

TestMagic

USA
1568 Posts

Posted - 23 January 2003 :  23:44:50  Show Profile  Visit TestMagic's Homepage
Okay, great!/Otimo!

Snitz rocks! · Search 2
Go to Top of Page

br-master
Starting Member

Brazil
15 Posts

Posted - 23 January 2003 :  23:47:37  Show Profile  Visit br-master's Homepage  Send br-master a Yahoo! Message
TestMagic, are you brazilian?

Edited by - br-master on 25 January 2003 18:36:04
Go to Top of Page

TestMagic

USA
1568 Posts

Posted - 24 January 2003 :  01:47:32  Show Profile  Visit TestMagic's Homepage
Só de coração! (Only in my heart!) I lived in Rio de Janeiro for about three years, and tried my best to learn Portuguese (a very beautiful language, I would like to say!!) by reading, studying, but mostly, talking to people (and drinking choppe!! ). I've just put a bit more information in my profile about that and a couple more things.

Snitz rocks! · Search 2
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07