Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

crash
Advanced Member

Netherlands
2064 Posts

Posted - 15 January 2003 :  04:46:15  Show Profile  Visit crash's Homepage
a mod that displays the last X number of posts (or better: an X number of characters from an X number of posts)

cHosting.nl
Go to Top of Page

anotherwin95

USA
140 Posts

Posted - 18 January 2003 :  11:30:04  Show Profile  Visit anotherwin95's Homepage  Send anotherwin95 an ICQ Message
I use it at my site on the main page. Check it out:

www.anotherwin95.com

Richard Hay
Webmaster/Forum Admin
http://AnotherWin95.com
Go to Top of Page

shaft
Starting Member

United Kingdom
42 Posts

Posted - 24 January 2003 :  03:13:53  Show Profile  Send shaft an ICQ Message  Send shaft a Yahoo! Message
I like what I see anotherwin95 but you should try content display mod by @tomic it is much better and is being updated regularly. It does almost the same and much more.
Still ok I guess though.
Go to Top of Page

syaif
Starting Member

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 05 February 2003 :  10:07:35  Show Profile
I can't seem to get the files for this MOD. Where can i get hold of them and would they work with version 3.5.05 of snitz?
Go to Top of Page

crash
Advanced Member

Netherlands
2064 Posts

Posted - 09 February 2003 :  17:54:49  Show Profile  Visit crash's Homepage
version 3.5.05? that's not even released yet!!

assuming you mean 3.3.05, you might want to try the one at my File Library, but i am not sure if that's a good one for that version...

cHosting.nl
Go to Top of Page

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2003 :  17:59:09  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by shaft

I like what I see anotherwin95 but you should try content display mod by @tomic it is much better and is being updated regularly. It does almost the same and much more.
Still ok I guess though.

Shaft... that mod relies on 2 other mods that I dont' want on my website, and he says that he has not included any security features... so... bottom line... :) I aint installin dat.

I'm going to use the new old slash mod! :)

Reinsnitz (Mike)
Go to Top of Page

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2003 :  19:12:55  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
unless there is a 3.4.x version :)

Reinsnitz (Mike)
Go to Top of Page

MarkJH

United Kingdom
1722 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2003 :  19:36:39  Show Profile  Visit MarkJH's Homepage
I think there's a way of using that MOD without the two other MODs. It's a great MOD, definitely worth having on your site.

Bandlink.net - http://www.bandlink.net/
Bandlink Music Forums - http://www.bandlink.net/forum/
Go to Top of Page

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2003 :  19:37:28  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
Oh man... yea it looks awesome... but way to much re-coding... to do the two sub mods :)

Reinsnitz (Mike)
Go to Top of Page

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2003 :  20:50:02  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
Anyone know how to get the slash mod working with the subdevided functions?

Reinsnitz (Mike)
Go to Top of Page

Reinsnitz
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
3545 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2003 :  17:20:06  Show Profile  Visit Reinsnitz's Homepage  Send Reinsnitz an AOL message  Send Reinsnitz an ICQ Message  Send Reinsnitz a Yahoo! Message
hmmm... I've looked through and the slash mod uses a couple functions that doesn't seem to be in the new split functions... am I barking up an old tree? Has this been fixed already? Anyone have a link?

Reinsnitz (Mike)
Go to Top of Page

lord_urus
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2003 :  17:42:54  Show Profile  Visit lord_urus's Homepage
hey I need that mod as well. I have a few people that dont know html and I need them to post news on my frontpage. I know enough to get by but there is too much recoding for me. if someone can post some helpfull info I'll give them a /cookie :P
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07