New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

DJBBIZ

214 Posts

Posted - 01 December 2002 :  02:32:02  Show Profile  Visit DJBBIZ's Homepage
Anybody have this running on their site where you can post a link? I woudl like to see what it looks like.

"The difference between good ideas and good results is performance"
the management institute | tmiFinance | tmiCreative | ProfileOnDemand
Go to Top of Page

rgrund

Austria
206 Posts

Posted - 01 December 2002 :  12:09:34  Show Profile
Hi,
See my first posting at the top, I have added a sample url on my site.
The complete table will only be shown on my site once I go out from the beta version.

Bob

Internet should be OPENSOURCEd!
Go to Top of Page

LanKuchang

Malaysia
120 Posts

Posted - 02 December 2002 :  12:34:01  Show Profile  Send LanKuchang an AOL message
i follow tips from bob and you can see my site here:
http://kondonet.homeip.net/mrsmkb84/forum/default.asp

i made modification to the table in inc_sitestat.asp to blend it with my forum statistic.

thanks bob.. this work great for me

Edited by - LanKuchang on 02 December 2002 13:12:21
Go to Top of Page

OpenIntro

USA
126 Posts

Posted - 03 December 2002 :  03:21:17  Show Profile  Send OpenIntro an AOL message
I got the stats to show up on my table, but LanKuchang, what changes exactly did you make to inc_sitestat.asp to make it blend it with the Statistics at the bottom of your forum? I played around with it but didn't get it to look right....

Also Bob, any idea on a date for release of 1.0? Just curious...thanks!

Let's All Do Kamikaze Shots!
http://www.kamikazeshots.com
http://www.kamikazeshots.com/forum
*DO YOUR CLICKS!*
http://dailyclicks.kamikazeshots.com
Go to Top of Page

rgrund

Austria
206 Posts

Posted - 03 December 2002 :  06:59:55  Show Profile
Hi OpenIntro,

I am just now finishing up the charts and I only need to make three more SQl statements , then the readme.txt and Version 1 is finished. The readme.txt will explain on how to add the stats at the bottom of the forum.

I will change the inc_sitestat.asp so that it will be centered and not any more left side posted. Meaning no more modifications are necessary.

So I can say that by the coming weekend Version 1 will be released or even early , if I find the time after work.

I am curently even thinking of changing version 2 into a web stat mod, where one is able to see more stats then now.

Bob ;)

Go to Top of Page

LanKuchang

Malaysia
120 Posts

Posted - 03 December 2002 :  09:12:33  Show Profile  Send LanKuchang an AOL message
bob, i hope you can find the time. wow if you has version 2 it would be great. i'll wait.
i'm a bit puzzle now because visitors today, visitors this month, and visitors this year do not update. pages viewed is fine.

openintro,
you can wait for bob version 1 since he mentioned he's going to made modification on that. well if you want to see mine, here is it.
if you done with it could you verify whether visitors update are fine on yours. mine seemed to freeze like i mentioned above;
start from line 178, you can compare it with the original. basically i rearranged the table <TD>.

Response.Write " <table width=""100%"" border=""0"" cellspacing=""0"" cellpadding=""0"" bgcolor=""" & strForumCellColor & """>" & vbNewLine
Response.Write " <tr>" & vbNewLine
Response.Write " <td>" & vbNewLine
If strDayCount = "1" then
Response.Write " <font face=""" & StrDefaultFontFase & """ color=""" & StrForumFontColor & """ size=""" & StrFooterFontsize & """>" & _
" Pages Viewed Today " &_
"</td><td align=""right""><font face=""" & StrDefaultFontFase & """ color=""" & StrForumLinkColor & """ size=""" & StrFooterFontsize & """><b>" & DAY_COUNT & " </b></font>" & _
"</font></td><td width=""150""> </td><td>"

End if

If strTotalDayVisitor = "1" then
Response.Write " <font face=""" & StrDefaultFontFase & """ color=""" & StrForumFontColor & """ size=""" & StrFooterFontsize & """>" & _
" Visitors Today " &_
"</td><td align=""right""><font face=""" & StrDefaultFontFase & """ color=""" & StrForumLinkColor & """ size=""" & StrFooterFontsize & """><b>" & DAY_VISIT & " </b></font>" & _
"</font></td></tr><tr><td>"
End If

If strMonthCount = "1" then
Response.Write "<font face=""" & StrDefaultFontFase & """ color=""" & StrForumFontColor & """ size=""" & StrFooterFontsize & """>" & _
" Pages viewed this Months " & _
"</td><td align=""right""><font face=""" & StrDefaultFontFase & """ color=""" & StrForumLinkColor & """ size=""" & StrFooterFontsize & """><b>" & MONTH_COUNT & " </b></font>" & _
End If

If strTotalMonthVisitor = "1" then
Response.Write "<font face=""" & StrDefaultFontFase & """ color=""" & StrForumFontColor & """ size=""" & StrFooterFontsize & """>" & _
" Visitors this Months " & _
"</td><td align=""right""><font face=""" & StrDefaultFontFase & """ color=""" & StrForumLinkColor & """ size=""" & StrFooterFontsize & """><b>" & MONTH_VISIT & " </b></font>" & _
End If

If strYearCount = "1" then
" Pages viewed this Year " & _
"</td><td align=""right""><font face=""" & StrDefaultFontFase & """ color=""" & StrForumLinkColor & """ size=""" & StrFooterFontsize & """><b>" & YEAR_COUNT & " </b></font>" & _
End If

If strTotalYearVisitor = "1" then
" Visitors this Year " & _
"</td><td align=""right""><font face=""" & StrDefaultFontFase & """ color=""" & StrForumLinkColor & """ size=""" & StrFooterFontsize & """><b>" & YEAR_VISIT & " </b></font>" & _
End If

If strTotalCount = "1" then
" Total Pages viewed " & _
"</td><td align=""right""><font face=""" & StrDefaultFontFase & """ color=""" & StrForumLinkColor & """ size=""" & StrFooterFontsize & """><b>" & TOTAL_COUNT & " </b></font>" & _
End If

If strTotalVisitor = "1" then
" Total Visitors " & _
"</td><td align=""right""><font face=""" & StrDefaultFontFase & """ color=""" & StrForumLinkColor & """ size=""" & StrFooterFontsize & """><b>" & TOTAL_VISIT & " </b></font>" & _
"</font>"
End If
Response.Write " </td>" & vbNewLine
Response.Write " </tr>" & vbNewLine
Response.Write " </table>" & vbNewLine

END SUB
%>
Go to Top of Page

rgrund

Austria
206 Posts

Posted - 03 December 2002 :  12:46:14  Show Profile
Hi,

I have noticed that the visitors does not do anything yet, but it is solved. I some how did not yet find the time to post the latest zip file.

I have released versin 1. See the files in the zip file above.

Bob

Edited by - rgrund on 03 December 2002 17:35:08
Go to Top of Page

LanKuchang

Malaysia
120 Posts

Posted - 03 December 2002 :  16:44:25  Show Profile  Send LanKuchang an AOL message
tested your patch bob, and it's work great.

my server was down for few hours before this because the circuit breaker kicked in while i was asleep. it's dreamland time in malaysia.

it's been great beta-testing your mod bob, thanks.
Go to Top of Page

rgrund

Austria
206 Posts

Posted - 03 December 2002 :  17:38:43  Show Profile
LanKuchang,

Thank you for helping out. I will now start to work on version 2 and if you are interested, just check the topic in a week. I will release then the next beta version.

Bob

Edited by - rgrund on 03 December 2002 17:46:57
Go to Top of Page

Amphinon

USA
96 Posts

Posted - 12 December 2002 :  11:51:58  Show Profile  Visit Amphinon's Homepage
Does anyone have any idea how acurate these stats are?

David Dyer
http://www.myroken.com
Snitz Forums Ver. 3.4.03
Go to Top of Page

serverhacker

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 12 December 2002 :  17:18:38  Show Profile
rgrund, I added you mod, but notta is showing up, any ideas? also the admin seting are not holding?
http://www.serverhacker.com/forum/sitestat.asp

And on the home page just a box
Go to Top of Page

Average Member

Canada
574 Posts

Posted - 12 December 2002 :  20:04:31  Show Profile  Visit Image's Homepage  Send Image an ICQ Message
Here My WebSite Stats

MOD: Snitz complete stats reports with graphs

Link for download http://www.2enetworx.com/dev/projects/statcountex.asp

Go to Top of Page

Bassman

Netherlands
256 Posts

Posted - 13 December 2002 :  04:17:04  Show Profile  Visit Bassman's Homepage
Serverhacker, its not (yet) working on your forum, has something to do with the default.asp outside the form folder, page count works but the reference not.

Just a little tip for users of this mod, the database will grow like hell when using this counter, make sure you empty it sometimes.

About 4000 page views will add 1 MB of data your database.
Go to Top of Page

serverhacker

USA
125 Posts

Posted - 13 December 2002 :  08:31:51  Show Profile
Thank you your work on this, i realy like this mod idea, let me know if you get it working
Go to Top of Page

Amphinon

USA
96 Posts

Posted - 13 December 2002 :  08:45:02  Show Profile  Visit Amphinon's Homepage
I have the serverhacker version of SF2K on my site and this mod is working. Is there any information on how accurate these stats are?

I got a butt-load of visitors and page hits I didn't know I was getting because I didn't have stats on my site.

www.myroken.com

I love this mod!

David Dyer
http://www.myroken.com
Snitz Forums Ver. 3.4.03

Edited by - Amphinon on 13 December 2002 08:45:29
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07