Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

MichaelA

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 22 October 2002 :  08:06:20  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by work mule

I'm not sure how to say this right, but those EULA are crap. It gives Microsoft tons of rights and none to the user.

You just said it right!

quote:

I don't have anything against the products that Microsoft puts out. I think they're great. It's their policies and their licensing agreements that I don't like.

Agree.

mike
Go to Top of Page

MichaelA

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 22 October 2002 :  08:07:58  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by reinsnitz

hehe... the US is different from the UK and any other country when it comes to the free market guys...

Microsoft is a good thing... realy... sometimes they get a little slap happy, but all in all the are a good solid american born business... they are working to be the best company that they can be... and money helps.

The government of the United States can't dictate that one company be any sole manufacturer or supplier... it's against our laws in the US for a real monopoly to exist... in the free market anyhow... and the whole Microsoft thing is an issue being worked on... that is one reason why Linux is flying higher every day... etc etc...

but just caus MS is big doesn't mean it is bad... I mean... look at these forums... the bigger we get here... the more hackers that are trying to get into it... same thing with MS... just a million times bigger... every hacker in the world is bashing into them... not just a couple like here. Linux is safer becaus most of the hackers are on geting into Microsoft... not into Linux... if they were... Linux would not last very long :) Especialy considering the opensource nature of the product :)

Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

MichaelA

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 22 October 2002 :  08:14:46  Show Profile
Everyone,

I just finished reading all of the posts. I've got to say that I am impressed with the non-emotional, level head posts. I'm listening because the heat level has remained low and intelligent view points has been expressed. Usually these topics turn into a 5 cornered heated debate, everyone taking the side of a different vendor.

This is a GREAT discussion from a GREAT community. I'm proud to be in this community with all of you.

Thanks for enlightening me.

Mike
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07