Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Snitz Forums 2000 MOD-Group
 MOD Add-On Forum (W/Code)
 MOD: Custom Avatars 1.3 (Updated 3.4.03)
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

stwilson

USA
385 Posts

Posted - 25 September 2002 :  04:09:42  Show Profile  Visit stwilson's Homepage
OK...I have a weird one. When the pop_profile.asp says goModify at the end of the URL I cannot update the member's profile. It takes the ULR for the URL for the avatar but does not update the DB.

If the pop_profile says goEdit it works as advertised. Any thoughts. Should I provide a text copy of my pop_profile page? I have checked the code three times, without finding the issue.

Thanks....I love the mod.
STW

Shannon
RidingArizona.com
Go to Top of Page

Um

222 Posts

Posted - 25 September 2002 :  12:36:42  Show Profile
does somebody try this on 3.3.03 version?
Go to Top of Page

Munkey
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 25 September 2002 :  14:37:16  Show Profile
I've found a bug.

When I installed the latest version of the mod (last night) everyone is ok and works great... Except for the Signature box not saving any signatures in the pop_profile when you try to edit it. It will only make your sig go away and not save anymore if you log in to pop_profile (to try seting up your avatar and stuff) after installing this mod.

Should be a simple fix im sure. Although I get no errors and wouldn't know where to fix this at.
Go to Top of Page

PeeWee.Inc

United Kingdom
1893 Posts

Posted - 25 September 2002 :  15:52:18  Show Profile  Visit PeeWee.Inc's Homepage
i added it and it mucked the whole forum up and me being a twit i did not back up any of my files... i had to redo all my work never mind.

De Priofundus Calmo Ad Te Damine
Go to Top of Page

Mortalus
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 28 September 2002 :  19:04:41  Show Profile  Visit Mortalus's Homepage
Ok, I need some help. I installed this mod. I edited the indicated files. I have avatar set to on in features. I go into a member and add a avatar URL and submit. I go back into the member and the avatar URL is blank. I post and no avatars are in the signature. I have dynamic sigs enabled. I went the the files twice. I am not sure what's going on. Any one have any ideas. I am running 3.4.3.
Go to Top of Page

terryp

United Kingdom
174 Posts

Posted - 28 September 2002 :  20:51:20  Show Profile  Visit terryp's Homepage
Is it me or is the download link not working? I'd love to get hold of an avatar mod for the current version, anyone have one?

Go to Top of Page

terryp

United Kingdom
174 Posts

Posted - 29 September 2002 :  09:08:51  Show Profile  Visit terryp's Homepage
Got it :)

Go to Top of Page

Aquillar
Starting Member

Canada
41 Posts

Posted - 29 September 2002 :  18:11:28  Show Profile  Visit Aquillar's Homepage  Send Aquillar an ICQ Message
Care to share?

Go to Top of Page

Mortalus
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 30 September 2002 :  14:31:45  Show Profile  Visit Mortalus's Homepage
Ok, this is my second post and I need some help. I have tried to install the Avatar mod 1.3 with out much luck. I am currently running 3.4.03. I have edited the files indicated and updated the database accordingly. When I go to add an avatar to a memeber everthing seems fine. However once I try and post, no Avatar. The URL path I have given it is valid. I have tried .gif and .jpg with no luck. When I go back to re-edit the user the avatar info is blank. I am at loss, I could really use the help!
Go to Top of Page

supernoob
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2002 :  18:56:49  Show Profile
uh...terry? you have a good avatar mod link for 3.4 ???

and no the link is dead for me too :)

Edited by - supernoob on 01 October 2002 18:57:11
Go to Top of Page

work mule

USA
1358 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2002 :  20:58:17  Show Profile
Is it the same as the one at SnitzBitz or different?
http://www.snitzbitz.com/mods/details.asp?Version=All&mid=52
Go to Top of Page

wizboy
Starting Member

31 Posts

Posted - 04 October 2002 :  21:30:15  Show Profile  Send wizboy an ICQ Message
The link to download this is not working, could you please point me to a functioning link,or email it to me ?

my email is wizboy@nts-online.net if thats what needs to happen.

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

stwilson

USA
385 Posts

Posted - 05 October 2002 :  12:50:50  Show Profile  Visit stwilson's Homepage
I am on Snitz 3.4.03 and am using this MOD. Question I have is there a way to remove the requirement that the Avatar size be entered when one is entering data on the registration page? Not all of my people want or have them and the way it is setup, it requires they enter at a minimum the height and width. Can you prepopulate the H X W fields with a zero or something?

STW

Shannon
RidingArizona.com
Go to Top of Page

MaD2ko0l

United Kingdom
1053 Posts

Posted - 05 October 2002 :  13:35:29  Show Profile  Visit MaD2ko0l's Homepage
can soemoen plz send me a link or send me the file of this mod plz???

MaddMartin@hotmail.com

© 1999-2010 MaD2ko0l
Go to Top of Page

The Impact

Australia
398 Posts

Posted - 06 October 2002 :  06:44:44  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Mortalus

Ok, this is my second post and I need some help. I have tried to install the Avatar mod 1.3 with out much luck. I am currently running 3.4.03. I have edited the files indicated and updated the database accordingly. When I go to add an avatar to a memeber everthing seems fine. However once I try and post, no Avatar. The URL path I have given it is valid. I have tried .gif and .jpg with no luck. When I go back to re-edit the user the avatar info is blank. I am at loss, I could really use the help!

I am having the same problem as you. Any ideas?

Edited by - The Impact on 06 October 2002 06:53:14
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07