New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 26

vmplanet

112 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2003 :  10:44:31  Show Profile
Does anyone have the latest version for download? With all the fixes?
Go to Top of Page

gpctexas

320 Posts

Posted - 10 May 2003 :  21:43:04  Show Profile  Visit gpctexas's Homepage
http://www.gpctexas.net/ipgate_v082beta.zip copy of the one I have working on my site.
There is a dbs update to add a field to the ipgate table

ipgate 2.4.4 RC3
http://www.gpctexas.net/ipgate_v244.zip
Go to Top of Page

alex042
Average Member

USA
631 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2003 :  09:08:28  Show Profile  Send alex042 an AOL message  Send alex042 a Yahoo! Message
I've finally got around to installing this in a development area on my new *Nix host. Upon installation, I found a couple of incompatibilities with mySql: removed 'TOP 500' from admin_ipgate.asp and will need to redo the dbs_ipgate.asp. I also found a lockdown error that was corrected.

I plan on going through these posts as well as v0.8.2/5 and should hopefully have a v0.8.6/7 update. Thanks to the others supporting this MOD.
Go to Top of Page

laser
Advanced Member

Australia
3859 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2003 :  07:37:44  Show Profile
OK, I installed this MOD this morning and added the proper line to inc_header ... most members reported errors @ line 160 in inc_ipgate.asp

I have just installed gpctexas's code above, but it doesn't seem to have any effect either. What am I doing wrong ? I can't see that there's anywhere to go wrong. The application variables seem fine, but I will review everything and post back here.

Edit : dunno what's wrong - I have tried the MOD with three users. I have taken their IP from the Active Users page and banned them - they can still read the forums fine. Even if they logout/login - nothing standing in their way ... I'm lost

Edited by - laser on 21 May 2003 08:14:58
Go to Top of Page

alex042
Average Member

USA
631 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2003 :  07:14:56  Show Profile  Send alex042 an AOL message  Send alex042 a Yahoo! Message
v.0.8.7 is now available. It should include the bug fixes posted here as well as those from the v0.8.5 gpctexas update. It also includes some, but not all, of the custom feature/cosmetic/documentation changes of the v0.8.5 update.

To upgrade from v0.8.0, upload the new files and apply the database upgrade. No new application variables to load.

To upgrade from v0.8.5, remove inc_footer_short2.asp (not used), upload the new files, rename database field iplist_end_ip to iplist_endip (or apply database upgrade and add data back in for end ip). No new application variables to load.
Go to Top of Page

vmplanet

112 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2003 :  07:59:32  Show Profile
v. 0.8.7? were is it available?
Go to Top of Page

laser
Advanced Member

Australia
3859 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2003 :  18:52:48  Show Profile
Can anyone that has this MOD working meet me on IM or IRC at stage to help me implement this MOD ? For some reason I can never get this MOD installed and working as it should
Go to Top of Page

vmplanet

112 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2003 :  08:02:53  Show Profile
Got it! Let's see if it runs on mysql!
Go to Top of Page

Chuck McB

WooYay
196 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2003 :  10:23:57  Show Profile  Visit Chuck McB's Homepage  Send Chuck McB an ICQ Message
quote:
Originally posted by vmplanet

v. 0.8.7? were is it available?

See the first post in this thread.
Go to Top of Page

vmplanet

112 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2003 :  10:13:08  Show Profile
Got some problems with the mod. If have modded my forumsoftware. I check everything so no error there. I have a problem with the dbs.upgrade file. It doesn't write in all the tables. I'll post the error soon.
Go to Top of Page

vmplanet

112 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2003 :  19:14:35  Show Profile
Net IPGate Mod v0.8.7 BETA New Install

Creating table(s)...
CREATE TABLE FORUM_IPLIST ( IPLIST_MEMBERID#VARCHAR(32)#NULL#0 INT (11) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL auto_increment , IPLIST_STARTIP varchar(32) NULL , IPLIST_ENDIP varchar(32) NULL , IPLIST_STARTDATE varchar(32) NULL , IPLIST_ENDDATE varchar(32) NULL , IPLIST_COMMENT varchar(255) NULL , IPLIST_STATUS varchar(8) NULL , IPLIST_DBPAGEKEY varchar(32) NULL ,KEY FORUM_IPLIST _IPLIST_MEMBERID#VARCHAR(32)#NULL#0(IPLIST_MEMBERID#VARCHAR(32)#NULL#0))
CREATE TABLE FORUM_IPLIST ( IPLIST_MEMBERID#VARCHAR(32)#NULL#0 INT (11) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL auto_increment , IPLIST_STARTIP varchar(32) NULL , IPLIST_ENDIP varchar(32) NULL , IPLIST_STARTDATE varchar(32) NULL , IPLIST_ENDDATE varchar(32) NULL , IPLIST_COMMENT varchar(255) NULL , IPLIST_STATUS varchar(8) NULL , IPLIST_DBPAGEKEY varchar(32) NULL ,KEY FORUM_IPLIST _IPLIST_MEMBERID#VARCHAR(32)#NULL#0(IPLIST_MEMBERID#VARCHAR(32)#NULL#0))
-2147217911 | [TCX][MyODBC]You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Creating table(s)...
CREATE TABLE FORUM_IPLOG( IPLOG_ID INT (11) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL auto_increment , IPLOG_MEMBERID varchar(32) NULL DEFAULT 0, IPLOG_IP varchar(32) NULL , IPLOG_PATHINFO varchar(255) NULL , IPLOG_DATE varchar(32) NULL ,KEY FORUM_IPLOG_IPLOG_ID(IPLOG_ID))
CREATE TABLE FORUM_IPLOG( IPLOG_ID INT (11) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL auto_increment , IPLOG_MEMBERID varchar(32) NULL DEFAULT 0, IPLOG_IP varchar(32) NULL , IPLOG_PATHINFO varchar(255) NULL , IPLOG_DATE varchar(32) NULL ,KEY FORUM_IPLOG_IPLOG_ID(IPLOG_ID))
-2147467259 | [TCX][MyODBC]Table 'FORUM_IPLOG' already exists

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adding new records..
INSERT INTO FORUM_CONFIG_NEW (C_VARIABLE,C_VALUE) VALUES ('STRIPGATEBAN','1')
INSERT INTO FORUM_CONFIG_NEW (C_VARIABLE,C_VALUE) VALUES ('STRIPGATELCK','0')
INSERT INTO FORUM_CONFIG_NEW (C_VARIABLE,C_VALUE) VALUES ('STRIPGATECOK','0')
INSERT INTO FORUM_CONFIG_NEW (C_VARIABLE,C_VALUE) VALUES ('STRIPGATEMET','0')
INSERT INTO FORUM_CONFIG_NEW (C_VARIABLE,C_VALUE) VALUES ('STRIPGATEMSG','You are not allowed access to the page requested.')
INSERT INTO FORUM_CONFIG_NEW (C_VARIABLE,C_VALUE) VALUES ('STRIPGATELOG','1')
INSERT INTO FORUM_CONFIG_NEW (C_VARIABLE,C_VALUE) VALUES ('STRIPGATETYP','0')
INSERT INTO FORUM_CONFIG_NEW (C_VARIABLE,C_VALUE) VALUES ('STRIPGATEEXP','15')

Value(s) updated succesfully

If there were errors please post a question in the MOD Implementation Forum at
Snitz Forums

It's about the error in bold. Does someone know what it is? Can some please help me with this.

Edited by - vmplanet on 01 June 2003 18:53:05
Go to Top of Page

vmplanet

112 Posts

Posted - 02 June 2003 :  06:24:34  Show Profile
Please help me with this. I have a guy who change IP number and then comes back again. I want him out of my forums...
Go to Top of Page

vmplanet

112 Posts

Posted - 06 June 2003 :  08:52:25  Show Profile
Got it working myself. I added all the database entries by hand.
Go to Top of Page

weeweeslap

USA
1077 Posts

Posted - 09 June 2003 :  00:01:05  Show Profile  Visit weeweeslap's Homepage  Send weeweeslap an AOL message  Send weeweeslap a Yahoo! Message
just curious if this one has ip range banning working correctly or not? anyone experiencing any probs after upgrading and anyone on MS SQL using it?

coaster crazy
Go to Top of Page

Hopper

192 Posts

Posted - 08 July 2003 :  19:54:47  Show Profile  Send Hopper an ICQ Message
Im using sql server 2000 and this mod doesnt work.. no errors but it does not have any effect against IP's set for banning.. it simply doesnt see them. Im using version 3.4.03 of snitz and the latest version (0.8.7) of the software.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 26 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07