MOD Add-On Forum (W/O Code)
 how to make the IM icons work with Trillian
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ssnapier

USA
126 Posts

Posted - 24 August 2002 :  14:10:13  Show Profile  Visit ssnapier's Homepage  Send ssnapier an AOL message  Send ssnapier an ICQ Message  Send ssnapier a Yahoo! Message
I know this is prolly not a big deal, but for those of us that use Trillian, the IM icons on Snitz do not work, any idea what would have to be done to make them work???

When you click to send the IM, it will not launch the windows...

If freedom were shareware, soldiers are the ones who pay for it.

ssnapier

USA
126 Posts

Posted - 25 August 2002 :  00:17:16  Show Profile  Visit ssnapier's Homepage  Send ssnapier an AOL message  Send ssnapier an ICQ Message  Send ssnapier a Yahoo! Message
nobody knows???

Go to Top of Page

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 25 August 2002 :  02:00:31  Show Profile
It's not a problem with Snitz. It's a problem with Trillian. If it works with ICQ and not with Trillian, then that is a feature trillian needs to address in thier program.

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page

ssnapier

USA
126 Posts

Posted - 25 August 2002 :  02:33:51  Show Profile  Visit ssnapier's Homepage  Send ssnapier an AOL message  Send ssnapier an ICQ Message  Send ssnapier a Yahoo! Message
???

I was assuming that is was a command given by Snitz to launch the window for whatever IM you are choosing... I will look into that though....

Go to Top of Page

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 25 August 2002 :  03:37:42  Show Profile
Which icons are you reffering to? The icons that show if you are online or not on the topic.asp page?
And what version of the Snitz Forums are you talking about?

It used to be for the icq icon on the topic.asp page, that we retrieve the icon from the ICQ Server. ICQ has a script that returns the correct icon of your online status. Same for Yahoo. We changed that for ICQ and only displayed the green icq icon on the topic.asp page. Your online status shows up on the profile, the members page and when you are sending the user an IM.

The links for AIM when you are sending them an AIM message, is up to trillian to interpret the AIM url correctly, since normally AIM would open up (or whatever it does, I don't use AIM).

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.29 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07