New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

msibm
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 24 August 2002 :  13:15:24  Show Profile
the old topic:
http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=12258&SearchTerms=karma

from phpbb:
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=12693
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=12694

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20584 Posts

Posted - 24 August 2002 :  13:30:40  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage
rather than just posting links to old and offsite topics, why don't you just say what you want, it will save a great deal of hassle.
Go to Top of Page

Roland
Advanced Member

Netherlands
9335 Posts

Posted - 24 August 2002 :  14:27:20  Show Profile
I guess msibm wants to have that as a MOD for Snitz... I can't see any other reason to post about it.

From what I understand it's a rating MOD where people can "rate" you, and the higher you get rated, the more you can rate others?
Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20584 Posts

Posted - 24 August 2002 :  14:52:47  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage
I know exactly what it is, I have the code, but unles someone asks a question, I am not going to sit here guessing what they want, so if they can't formulate a question and ask, I will remove the post
Go to Top of Page

msibm
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 25 August 2002 :  06:45:27  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by FrutZle

I guess msibm wants to have that as a MOD for Snitz... I can't see any other reason to post about it.

From what I understand it's a rating MOD where people can "rate" you, and the higher you get rated, the more you can rate others?

This is exactly what I want to say.
Go to Top of Page

msibm
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 25 August 2002 :  06:53:02  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by HuwR

I know exactly what it is, I have the code, but unles someone asks a question, I am not going to sit here guessing what they want, so if they can't formulate a question and ask, I will remove the post

I am sorry that I have not made the thing clear . I think that the karma is very useful to the business website and personal website, I am expecting that this MOD will be issued as soon as possible . Thank you very much.

I come from countries except English, I spend English seldom, it is not a easy thing for me to write English :(
Go to Top of Page

msibm
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 25 August 2002 :  08:01:09  Show Profile
VB3 will take karma as the standard feature, for refrence: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=275814&highlight=karma#post275814

It is difficult to cater for all tastes. Though a lot of people object to karma ,But a lot of people need it at the same time.

I think that karma could be used with shopping, reward etc. together, then will realize a lot of functions. It's very useful to the forum on technical support of some product.
Go to Top of Page

msibm
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 28 August 2002 :  19:21:36  Show Profile
Expecting...........
Go to Top of Page

sy
Average Member

United Kingdom
638 Posts

Posted - 28 August 2002 :  20:06:46  Show Profile  Visit sy's Homepage  Send sy a Yahoo! Message
I am interested in this code also, Huw if you could mail it me please.

I am playing with the snitz / articles idea a little and would like to try apply this to content.

I know i could just go use scoop, i want to try with Snitz for this and would like to see the logic you have created.

Thanks,

Sy

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails

Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20584 Posts

Posted - 28 August 2002 :  20:48:39  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage
the code I have is not asp, it would require converting from php/mysql to work in asp
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07