A darn good forum!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cnewman777
Starting Member

48 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2002 :  14:01:53  Show Profile
I've been doing programming for awhile now. And from time to time I'll need to go to a forum to post a question. Usually about some web app that I need to implement in to one of my website. And it usually takes about 24 hours, somtimes 48 to get a response. Every since I've been posting questions and problems here in this forum. The Forum Admin team and moderator team have been very quick in replying back to me. Very Very impressive. On top of that, that staff that they have working these forums seem to have a very good knowledge of the software and how to fix it. Again,very very impressive guys (and gals if they are any on the team). Job well done!

Edited by - cnewman777 on 23 August 2002 14:02:16

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20580 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2002 :  15:54:42  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage
quote:

impressive guys (and gals if they are any on the team).

Yes ther are guys & gals
Thank you for your appreciation
Go to Top of Page

TestMagic

USA
1568 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2002 :  16:31:37  Show Profile  Visit TestMagic's Homepage
Yes, they are all great, aren't they? World class, in fact. I believe that they are both better and faster than any other support I've used, including all paid support that I might get every now and then. It truly seems that the Snitz model is the wave of the future, and I'm not kidding. Polite, interested volunteers helping out because they want to wins out over polite, uninterested paid workers helping out because they are paid to.

Interesting concept...

Snitz rocks! · Search 2
Go to Top of Page

taropatch
Average Member

USA
741 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2002 :  16:59:05  Show Profile
Yes, thank you to everyone involved for your tireless effort and tremendous product! Snitz rules!

AKW
Go to Top of Page

sji2671

United Kingdom
185 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2002 :  17:34:53  Show Profile  Visit sji2671's Homepage
quote:
On top of that, that staff that they have working these forums seem to have a very good knowledge of the software and how to fix it.

The amazing thing about this place is that it's non-profit with hours upon hours of work - not from staff, but voluteers who have gained their knowledge from experience, which is the best way, and the tireless effort they put in to help others is sometimes overlooked. The base code writers have done an amazing job with 3.4 recently and the moderators are a carefully selected bunch of folks who politely show you where you went wrong and more often than not guide you in the right direction.

< takes hat off >

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07