Problem on admin_mod_dbsetup.asp and 2
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Grandmaster
Starting Member

Brazil
46 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2002 :  09:29:48  Show Profile  Visit Grandmaster's Homepage  Send Grandmaster an ICQ Message
Looking around I saw that if I go to MOD setup with a user different of "Admin", even if I am using a User that is an Admin. Is this correct?

--
Renato "Grandmaster"
CobiT Foundation 4.1 Certified ID: 90391725
http://www.renato.henriques.nom.br

Edited by - Grandmaster on 21 August 2002 09:31:39

RichardKinser
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
16655 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2002 :  09:34:39  Show Profile
only the main admin can access the MOD Setup. This is the user who has the MEMBER_ID that is specified in config.asp for the intAdminMemberID variable.
Go to Top of Page

Grandmaster
Starting Member

Brazil
46 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2002 :  09:45:52  Show Profile  Visit Grandmaster's Homepage  Send Grandmaster an ICQ Message
Thanks, now i got it.

--
Renato "Grandmaster"
CobiT Foundation 4.1 Certified ID: 90391725
http://www.renato.henriques.nom.br
Go to Top of Page

snaayk

USA
1061 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2002 :  13:21:53  Show Profile  Visit snaayk's Homepage  Send snaayk an AOL message  Send snaayk an ICQ Message  Send snaayk a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by RichardKinser

only the main admin can access the MOD Setup. This is the user who has the MEMBER_ID that is specified in config.asp for the intAdminMemberID variable.

Richard,
Out of curiosity, I assume this can also be used to create a superadmin and a regular admin type setup? Where only the admin refered to in intAdminMemberID can access the parts of the forum designated as such?

Say I wanted to make 5 of the admin categories setup like the MOD setup, I would be able to add the appropriate code. I haven't seen the code thats why I'm asking.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07