(not a bug) - search.asp, member posts
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bookie
Average Member

USA
856 Posts

Posted - 20 August 2002 :  18:51:14  Show Profile  Visit Bookie's Homepage  Send Bookie an AOL message  Send Bookie a Yahoo! Message
My apologies if this has been addressed but I couldn't find it in the DEV Bug Reports. I also didn't see this in the Sticky topic of bug fixes for 3.4.

On a member's profile, if I click the link that says "View all unarchived posts for this member" (or something like that) it brings up the search.asp page with a full page of posts. When I go to page 2 of x, there are no posts.

Participate in my nonsense

RichardKinser
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
16655 Posts

Posted - 20 August 2002 :  20:04:21  Show Profile
are you seeing that here on this site, or on your own site as well? If it's only on this site, then it's because the search.asp page is not the same on this site as is in v3.4
Go to Top of Page

Bookie
Average Member

USA
856 Posts

Posted - 20 August 2002 :  21:48:17  Show Profile  Visit Bookie's Homepage  Send Bookie an AOL message  Send Bookie a Yahoo! Message
I'm seeing this on this site (forum.snitz.com/forum/search.asp). It's sad to say but I don't have enough posts for one person on my site to spill over to another page.

I would encourage others to check their own installation of 3.4 to verify or nullify this potential bug.

Go to Top of Page

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20584 Posts

Posted - 20 August 2002 :  21:50:42  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage
should be working now
Go to Top of Page

Bookie
Average Member

USA
856 Posts

Posted - 21 August 2002 :  00:58:10  Show Profile  Visit Bookie's Homepage  Send Bookie an AOL message  Send Bookie a Yahoo! Message
You're absolutely correct, thanks!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.24 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07