New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Roland
Advanced Member

Netherlands
9335 Posts

Posted - 20 August 2002 :  17:41:51  Show Profile
I just finished a small MOD for my own forums that allows me to click an icon (new icon) on members.asp after an account has been locked. A new pop-up will open that will immediately send an email to inform the member of the locking of his/her account.

It works on my forums, but before I release it as a real MOD, I'd like to know if there are people who are interested in it and, who are willing to test it. I have it ready here with a readme.html file.

Please, email me if you want to test it.
The only requirement is that you're familiar with installing MODs and are not afraid of editing the source of files without guidance.

Classicmotorcycling
Development Team Leader

Australia
2084 Posts

Posted - 20 August 2002 :  21:38:01  Show Profile
I will Roland... I'll test.. I can not send an e-mail as I am not at home at the moment. But yer, put me down as a tester...

Cheers,

David Greening
Go to Top of Page

tangoc9999

USA
158 Posts

Posted - 20 August 2002 :  22:39:48  Show Profile  Visit tangoc9999's Homepage  Send tangoc9999 an AOL message  Send tangoc9999 an ICQ Message  Send tangoc9999 a Yahoo! Message
roland, i will test too, but i need to wait for davio to release his anonymous access mod.

TANGO

Computers run on smoke, when the smoke comes out, they quit running!

Go to Top of Page

Roland
Advanced Member

Netherlands
9335 Posts

Posted - 23 August 2002 :  08:05:57  Show Profile
Tango, send me an email if you still want to test it. I haven't checked this topic since I posted it...

I think I have it all done now, but would like it to get tested once more
Go to Top of Page

Roland
Advanced Member

Netherlands
9335 Posts

Posted - 25 August 2002 :  16:24:03  Show Profile
MOD is done. I've uploaded it to http://www.snitzbitz.com/mods/details.asp?Version=All&mid=35

A readme.html is included in the ZIP. All questions regarding installation problems should be placed in this forum, not in this topic!

Please see http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=33621 for more information.

Edited by - Roland on 25 August 2002 16:30:15
Go to Top of Page

tangoc9999

USA
158 Posts

Posted - 25 August 2002 :  22:41:08  Show Profile  Visit tangoc9999's Homepage  Send tangoc9999 an AOL message  Send tangoc9999 an ICQ Message  Send tangoc9999 a Yahoo! Message
Roland, i grabbed it from your download spot. i will play with it locally. until davio writes the anonymous mod. im on hold until then. if davio puts together a package like he did last time it will be worth the wait. thanks again.

TANGO

Go to Top of Page

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 26 August 2002 :  12:46:06  Show Profile
quote:
Roland, i grabbed it from your download spot. i will play with it locally. until davio writes the anonymous mod. im on hold until then. if davio puts together a package like he did last time it will be worth the wait. thanks again.
It won't be anytime soon Tango. That will be the last mod I am upgrading to 3.4. And it will be the hardest since it took me a loong time to code it for the 3.3 version. Not to mention I include all my other mods in it. So it will be something like in the next 2 to 3 months if I am lucky.

Because I release that mod with the forum itself, it will be like releasing my own Modded Forum like Huwr's. Not to mention I would release a stand-alone version of the mod too.

Support Snitz Forums
Go to Top of Page

tangoc9999

USA
158 Posts

Posted - 26 August 2002 :  12:48:54  Show Profile  Visit tangoc9999's Homepage  Send tangoc9999 an AOL message  Send tangoc9999 an ICQ Message  Send tangoc9999 a Yahoo! Message
david, when you are ready i can be your beta tester.

TANGO

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07