DEV Discussions (General)
 (not a bug) - Register.asp
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

StephenD

Australia
1044 Posts

Posted - 19 August 2002 :  23:39:16  Show Profile  Send StephenD a Yahoo! Message
I'm not sure if this is the relevant section or not to post .. so apologies in advance.
I upgraded to v3.4 and it tested fine (understatement :-)), I even added new members. I then implemented all the bug fixes in the sticky in this forum but now I get an error - 'the page cannot be displayed' when I go to add a new member. I have the 'prohibit new members' ticked 'no' when I want to add a new member and then change it back to 'yes' when I am finished. Here is a link to my register.asp in text format:

www.global-e.com.au/register1.txt

Would appreciate any help in fixing this.
Many thanks

RichardKinser
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
16655 Posts

Posted - 19 August 2002 :  23:49:12  Show Profile
on line #187, right after this bit of code:

" FROM " & strMemberTablePrefix & "MEMBERS_PENDING" & _

put your cursor right at the end of it and press enter (so that the code to the right will now be on a new line. Then save your file. That should fix it. You can move the text that went to a new line over to the left so it lines up with the other text as well.

This happened when you copy/pasted the text from that post. Just copy/pasting from the post won't work, you need to "Reply w/quote" and then copy from the text area that comes up.
Go to Top of Page

StephenD

Australia
1044 Posts

Posted - 19 August 2002 :  23:57:18  Show Profile  Send StephenD a Yahoo! Message
Thanks!!!
Go to Top of Page

RichardKinser
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
16655 Posts

Posted - 20 August 2002 :  00:08:11  Show Profile
you're welcome
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07