Dropdowns
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alex042
Average Member

USA
631 Posts

Posted - 09 August 2002 :  09:31:17  Show Profile  Send alex042 an AOL message  Send alex042 a Yahoo! Message
This may not necessarily be a bug, but merely an inconvenience, but can someone remove the mouseover on the dropdowns? In IE, whenever I use the mouse scroll button while my mouse is over a dropdown, the whole thing just stops while it resorts when all I want to do is scroll down the page. I have to deliberately position my mouse somewhere else on the page to scroll down the page.

Edited by - alex042 on 09 August 2002 09:33:13

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20584 Posts

Posted - 09 August 2002 :  09:55:24  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage
if you are unsure whether something is a bug, then don't post it in the bug forums.
Go to Top of Page

Gremlin
General Help Moderator

New Zealand
7528 Posts

Posted - 09 August 2002 :  10:01:51  Show Profile  Visit Gremlin's Homepage
I don't think there are mouseovers on the dropdown boxes. If you've got a dropdown selected the scroll wheel will always change the drop down regardless of where you mouse actually is becuase the control has "focus".
Go to Top of Page

GauravBhabu
Advanced Member

4288 Posts

Posted - 09 August 2002 :  10:10:43  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by alex042

This may not necessarily be a bug, but merely an inconvenience, but can someone remove the mouseover on the dropdowns? In IE, whenever I use the mouse scroll button while my mouse is over a dropdown, the whole thing just stops while it resorts when all I want to do is scroll down the page. I have to deliberately position my mouse somewhere else on the page to scroll down the page.

It is not a Bug. When you have focus on Dropdown and use the mouse scroll it will scroll thru the items in dropdown Box.
Go to Top of Page

alex042
Average Member

USA
631 Posts

Posted - 09 August 2002 :  10:41:52  Show Profile  Send alex042 an AOL message  Send alex042 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
If you've got a dropdown selected the scroll wheel will always change the drop down regardless of where you mouse actually is becuase the control has "focus".

Well someone should fix that darnit. Speaking of that, I could use some "focus". No, on second thought, what I need is sleep and a brain. Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.21 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07