Event Calendar
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

goju

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - 08 August 2002 :  14:09:06  Show Profile  Visit goju's Homepage
Is anyone currently planning on upgrading the events calendar mod to version 3.4?

@tomic

USA
1790 Posts

Posted - 08 August 2002 :  14:13:48  Show Profile  Visit @tomic's Homepage  Send @tomic an ICQ Message
I'm sure it will be done. If no one else will, I will but there shouldn't be much of anything to fix.

@tomic

http://www.skepticfriends.org
Go to Top of Page

Bookie
Average Member

USA
856 Posts

Posted - 08 August 2002 :  14:22:27  Show Profile  Visit Bookie's Homepage  Send Bookie an AOL message  Send Bookie a Yahoo! Message
I think the Event Calendar Mod came out for 3.1 SR 4 (although it is sort of a stand-alone mod). I hope someone makes it 3.4ish because of security reasons. I'm not sure if there are any security flaws in mods like that and the Link Manager Mod so I'm worried a little bit because I use those mods on my site.

Bookie

"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your home."
- George Carlin
Go to Top of Page

Tmpj

Denmark
467 Posts

Posted - 08 August 2002 :  15:24:52  Show Profile
The Events Calender is a good MOD

------------------------------
Magic is an Orange
http://www.magicorange.tk
Go to Top of Page

goju

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - 08 August 2002 :  19:21:10  Show Profile  Visit goju's Homepage
yeah it is.
if it is upgraded soon after the new version comes out i can convince everyone here to switch to the new forum :).
Go to Top of Page

@tomic

USA
1790 Posts

Posted - 08 August 2002 :  19:47:56  Show Profile  Visit @tomic's Homepage  Send @tomic an ICQ Message
Events should work fine once the include files are redone.

@tomic

http://www.skepticfriends.org
Go to Top of Page

GauravBhabu
Advanced Member

4288 Posts

Posted - 08 August 2002 :  19:49:43  Show Profile
Will give it a go once new version is available.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

593 Posts

Posted - 08 August 2002 :  20:19:04  Show Profile
Am playing with V4.x compatible version and also deployed it with V3.3.05 and I really like this MODS.. so Love to see it's version up to V3.5....
Go to Top of Page

Tmpj

Denmark
467 Posts

Posted - 09 August 2002 :  09:50:43  Show Profile
Will there came a 4.0Beta4?
Go to Top of Page

alex042
Average Member

USA
631 Posts

Posted - 09 August 2002 :  10:00:37  Show Profile  Send alex042 an AOL message  Send alex042 a Yahoo! Message
quote:
The Events Calender is a good MOD

Good MOD, but I feel it's incomplete. I've started working on additional features such as ability to register for events and possibly Paypal integration to pay for events when registering.
Go to Top of Page

Tmpj

Denmark
467 Posts

Posted - 09 August 2002 :  12:34:36  Show Profile
Cool!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

593 Posts

Posted - 10 August 2002 :  01:55:44  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Tmpj

Will there came a 4.0Beta4?

There is V2rs1 International which was started as a V4bx compatible EC with Italian (which you can download from Snitz Exchange)...one I started working on for Asian languages are based on this but on a version with additional modifications made by Bozden. At present, this particular version is sort of a workaround fix for Asian languages and basic dateformat stays as US...I haven't worked out yet to have a LCID (locale/language) based dateformat selection fully... some of the early works done by GauravBhabu...contains some implementation on this I think. Beyond that, I don't think what I have really is not yet for any way a candiate for a release..but I think GauravBhabu's repackaging of EC for V3.4 will be a great stuff.
Also this really depends on how V4b04 will be handling international dateformats.... but I sense it will be made flexible and more extensible to various locale/language settings if I am reading all discussions on a next V4x correctly. Although it has lots of holes, if you have V4b0304 you can simply translate LangMODS-events1033.asp into Danish or whatever and can test it out... what I have, you can see at
http://www26.brinkster.com/i2asia/forum/

which has events_inc.asp on a default.asp, and events.asp in inc_top.asp as one of the menu items....

Taku
Go to Top of Page

snaayk

USA
1061 Posts

Posted - 10 August 2002 :  14:20:21  Show Profile  Visit snaayk's Homepage  Send snaayk an AOL message  Send snaayk an ICQ Message  Send snaayk a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by GauravBhabu

Will give it a go once new version is available.

Go to Top of Page

SalmanKhana
Average Member

USA
961 Posts

Posted - 11 August 2002 :  09:02:26  Show Profile
for some reason events calendar is not working properly for me.

does anyone know where can i download a separate version of good event calendar script ?

Tribute to the best hosting company I've known so far http://www.reddi-web.com +
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07