building a clan forum
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

unifox
Starting Member

46 Posts

Posted - 23 July 2002 :  14:31:18  Show Profile
i'm trying to build a cs mod of the clan forum, so people that have no clue of how to build a clan homepage can download the forum and have everything they need. but i'm having some problems with it....can some one help me changing the members section, so it is possible to have CS info in there...

I'm a member of a new forum/irc service called needclan that helps people finding a clan or members for there clan....but also to start their own.

visit us at quakenet#needclan and http://need-clan.cjb.net'

we are currently only doing this in Denmark, but that will hopefully change in the future.

I need help solving some other problems in the forum, so if you want to help us out please mail me on unifox@mail.dk

@tomic

USA
1790 Posts

Posted - 24 July 2002 :  00:35:40  Show Profile  Visit @tomic's Homepage  Send @tomic an ICQ Message
I have been waiting for 3.4 to come out before I undertake this MOD because it seems worth waiting for. Unfortunately I have been waiting since April

@tomic

http://www.skepticfriends.org
Go to Top of Page

alex042
Average Member

USA
631 Posts

Posted - 24 July 2002 :  08:45:27  Show Profile  Send alex042 an AOL message  Send alex042 a Yahoo! Message
There used to be an interesting Clan-type of website for SubSpace that was available for download. I'm not sure if it's still available or not, but it had some other features that might be useful.

Go to Top of Page

unifox
Starting Member

46 Posts

Posted - 24 July 2002 :  09:21:46  Show Profile
well I just saw that 3.4 is comming soon, so now i'm wating to.
But can someone post what features that 3.4 will have?
I need to know which MODs I need to port to the new forum.
Can some tell me if there is a irc mod (like jpilot irc), that can be used for free?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07