New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mark Harris
Starting Member

16 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2002 :  03:39:39  Show Profile
Hi,

I would like to let everyone know that if they require their forums to e-mail the content in the postings and replies out to the subscibers I do have a modified template forum available. This includes the hiding of all profile details and the hiding of the members list from all users except the administrator, this was done for security reasons. If you would like a copy of this MOD please feel free to email me at cc_ms@hotmail.com. It works wonders.

The next step is to find out whether there is a MOD available so that when a subscriber recieves an e-mail from the forum with the topics content and/or previous replies, the subsciber is able to reply to that topic from his/her mail inbox by selecting the reply option in the mail client, or make a posting to the forum by simply e-mailing a query to a specific e-mail address and it will be processed and posted on the forum, then sent out to all subscibers. The "Yahoo Groups" function like this and I would like to know if it would interest anyone else for this MOD to become available for Snitz Forum Users?

Thanks.

_barbara

Germany
123 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2002 :  07:31:48  Show Profile
quote:

Hi,

I would like to let everyone know that if they require their forums to e-mail the content in the postings and replies out to the subscibers I do have a modified template forum available.

I would like to see your solution. Can you post a download link?
quote:

The next step is to find out whether there is a MOD available so that when a subscriber recieves an e-mail from the forum with the topics content and/or previous replies, the subsciber is able to reply to that topic from his/her mail inbox by selecting the reply option in the mail client, or make a posting to the forum by simply e-mailing a query to a specific e-mail address and it will be processed and posted on the forum, then sent out to all subscibers. The "Yahoo Groups" function like this and I would like to know if it would interest anyone else for this MOD to become available for Snitz Forum Users?

This might be interesting for you:
http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19623

Barbara

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07