New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Deon

South Africa
79 Posts

Posted - 24 April 2002 :  18:10:43  Show Profile
Hi there.

I have just edited the necessary files that has to me adited for this MOD to work. Only problem is that I have inserted the Hide E-mail MOD as well. (This ons I have done first.)
After I have made the modifications to the files for the Verify E-Mail MOD, I find that everything that has to do with the profile of a member, throws error messages at me.
Have a look at http://www.go-bike.co.za/forum2/

Thanx,
Deon

Davio
Development Team Member

Jamaica
12217 Posts

Posted - 24 April 2002 :  23:29:49  Show Profile
I would prefer if you posted the error message you get instead of me broswing through your forum looking for the error.

Also, if you are using this mod, all other mods that has a database field in the MEMBERS table, will need to be in the MEMBERS_PENDING table too. The Hide_Email mod most likely has a database field in the MEMBERS table. You will need to edit the dbs file for the Hide EMail mod, change the MEMBERS name to MEMBERS_PENDING and run it again.

You will then need to add the field name to the other SQL statements in the register.asp file, that you entered into your file when you installed the Email Validation Mod.

Understand?

«------------------------------------------------------»
Want to know when the next version comes out,
as soon as possible? Join our Mailing Lists !
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.31 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07