New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laygo MyEggo
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 12 April 2002 :  11:09:13  Show Profile
Hey everyone... I have been looking for a few days now and cant find an avatar MOD that will let you have avatar pics over the size of 64x64 (like avatar v2). Do any of you know an avatar MOD where you can have pics around the sizes of 200x200 or 150x200 or somthing biger than 64x64 heheh. There may be a way to re-do the code in avatar v2 but I havnt looked at the code for it yet. Let me know if any of you can help... If you have a board with this kinda system (biger avatars) can ya post you url :).

Thanks for the HELP!

-------------------------
- LayGo My Eggo's -

RichardKinser
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
16655 Posts

Posted - 12 April 2002 :  17:46:59  Show Profile
see here:

http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&whichpage=5&TOPIC_ID=6986#57547

you can add sizes as well, just copy the line that has the 64's on it and then change the 64 to a different #.

But, this modification to the Avatar MOD will allow you to not specify a size, so the avatar will show in it's normal size.

I would have worded the topic title a little different though. I'm helping you even though you think the MOD I wrote isn't that good. Oh well...

And, it's always best to go through the Topic where the MOD was announced. You will usually find your answers there.
Go to Top of Page

Laygo MyEggo
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 12 April 2002 :  20:32:33  Show Profile
THank you sooo much... I really didnt mean that i didnt like it.. in fact i have your prog loaded on my board :). I shoulda looked more into the code befor i posted *feels stupid*. I just have never seen a snitz board with larger than 64x64 pics so i wasnt sure if any thing had been made to suport (with out extra coding) larger pics... but now that i see yours does im excited!... You really did an awsome job.

Thanks!

-------------------------
- LayGo My Eggo's -
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07