MOD Add-On Forum (W/O Code)
 Crash this is for you. Please read
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fuzion

162 Posts

Posted - 07 April 2002 :  18:57:53  Show Profile
Your a very good mod maker, one of the best amoung the rest of mod makers. I was wondering if its possible for you to create a member journal and guestbook mod. Pretty simple i should say. Each member has their own private journal where they can add/edit/delete entries and only they can view it no one else (unless they choose the option for it to be viewed). The guestbook is just like the guestbook for the forum except each member has one. Members can have sorta admin priveleges on their guestbook, so theyll be able to edit/delete ALL entries.

crash
Advanced Member

Netherlands
2064 Posts

Posted - 07 April 2002 :  19:02:05  Show Profile  Visit crash's Homepage
first of all: you are too kind! but i am not the only one who is - according to you - good at creating mods. a lot of snitzers are!

anyway, i have a mod called Personal Guestbook in my File Library which i haven't tested yet, but which'll suit your purposes i think.

it's not mine, but please feel free to give it a try. if it's not what you want, mail me and i will see what i can do

Crash's Site | Crash is from
Go to Top of Page

Fuzion

162 Posts

Posted - 07 April 2002 :  19:12:27  Show Profile
Yeppers.. already got the guestbook. Was hoping you could do something about the personal Journal mod. :)

Just giving my two cents worth.
Go to Top of Page

crash
Advanced Member

Netherlands
2064 Posts

Posted - 07 April 2002 :  19:14:27  Show Profile  Visit crash's Homepage
mail me a detailed description of what you want and i'll see what i can do. but know this: i'll be on holiday from april 15th until april 19th...

Crash's Site | Crash is from
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.37 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07