NOT A BUG (.03) Lower paging in archives
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Da_Stimulator
DEV Team Forum Moderator

USA
3373 Posts

Posted - 10 November 2001 :  05:09:27  Show Profile  Send Da_Stimulator an AOL message  Send Da_Stimulator a Yahoo! Message
Go here: http://forum.snitz.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=26&whichpage=2&ARCHIVE=true

Go to the bottom and try to click on page '3' - see where you end up. I'm taking a look at the paging sub now to see if I can find anything...

*edit

Actually, try to click on ANY of the links in the lower paging... the upper paging still works though

----------
-Eric (da_stimulator)
Stims Snitz Test area - Running 3.3.03, 4 beta, and Huw's modified code
Need a Mod? Check out the Mod Resource

Edited by - da_stimulator on 10 November 2001 05:10:42

Edited by - da_stimulator on 10 November 2001 08:14:57

Da_Stimulator
DEV Team Forum Moderator

USA
3373 Posts

Posted - 10 November 2001 :  05:21:20  Show Profile  Send Da_Stimulator an AOL message  Send Da_Stimulator a Yahoo! Message
something along the lines of this topic, I think we should change the <a href="whatever"></a> html in that paging...

Line 570 forum.asp

ref = "<td align=right bgcolor=" & strPageBGColor & "><font face=" & strDefaultFontFace & " size=" & strDefaultFontSize & ">" & " " & widenum(counter) & "<a href='" & scriptname

Should be

ref = "<td align=right bgcolor=" & strPageBGColor & "><font face=" & strDefaultFontFace & " size=" & strDefaultFontSize & ">" & " " & widenum(counter) & "<a href=""" & scriptname

And line 574 forum.asp

ref = ref & "'>" & counter & "</a></font></td>"

Should be

ref = ref & """>" & counter & "</a></font></td>"

----------
-Eric (da_stimulator)
Go to Top of Page

RichardKinser
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
16655 Posts

Posted - 10 November 2001 :  05:34:31  Show Profile
Clicking on page 3 just takes me to page 3 of that forum.
Go to Top of Page

Da_Stimulator
DEV Team Forum Moderator

USA
3373 Posts

Posted - 10 November 2001 :  05:50:19  Show Profile  Send Da_Stimulator an AOL message  Send Da_Stimulator a Yahoo! Message
hmmm... that is REALLY odd - it takes me to forum.asp?ARCHIVE=true&whichpage=3&TOPIC_ID=15386... which in turn redirects me to default.asp

I still have that browser window open, and when hovering over the link thats what it says. I will try refreshing to see what happens...

*edited

I refreshed and now it shows correctly, very odd I must admit... I'm going to try to re-create that as much as I can now :P Perhaps my browser didnt load the page right or something

----------
-Eric (da_stimulator)

Edited by - da_stimulator on 10 November 2001 05:52:54
Go to Top of Page

Da_Stimulator
DEV Team Forum Moderator

USA
3373 Posts

Posted - 10 November 2001 :  08:14:13  Show Profile  Send Da_Stimulator an AOL message  Send Da_Stimulator a Yahoo! Message
Ok I couldnt replicate it no matter how hard I tried.... Must have been something intermittant with my browser.

Closing...

----
-Eric (da_stimulator)
Stims Snitz Test area - Running 3.3.03, 4 beta, Huw's code, and Davio's code
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07