New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Technical
Starting Member

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 04 July 2001 :  16:28:51  Show Profile  Visit Technical's Homepage
I don't have any specific problem (just searching for some ASP information) and after reading a few posts- I wanted to take the time to again thank the many people, especially Huwr -who helped me implement his mod - and others mods.

It seems to me that some people who are asking for help lately are a tad lazy, asking for exactly "what line number?" and stuff that would only take them another few seconds or- as if they never heard of find or find and replace.

To the users and newbies- please remember that nobody owes you anything -unless you sign their check. Period. Everything they offer is voluntary and out of generosity. Their time and endeavors are just as valuable as yours. If this doesn't apply to you- then don't worry about it. So remember ask with courtesy and with thanks.

And to the many veterans, who help not only the confused but also the just plain lazy, thanks again and keep on making Snitz what it is.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.29 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07