Help!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

firewall_0
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 20 June 2001 :  15:37:48  Show Profile
I apologize if this is not the correct forum to ask this, but I am looking for a mod for the Snitz Forum that allows Mods and Admins to move posts from a forum unrealated to what was posted to one that is related??????
In other words...a mod that allows moving of a post.....anyone know where I can find this?

Ribkick

USA
296 Posts

Posted - 20 June 2001 :  15:48:52  Show Profile
If I understand you, you want the ability to move a single post within a topic to a different topic? If correct, I would be interested in this function too.

Go to Top of Page

firewall_0
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 20 June 2001 :  16:46:08  Show Profile
Yes, That is exactly what I am looking for.

Go to Top of Page

Rob Poretti

Canada
435 Posts

Posted - 20 June 2001 :  17:46:48  Show Profile  Visit Rob Poretti's Homepage
Hey folks... you can already do this...(I think if you are an administrator you can do it to all topics, if you are a moderator you can do it to forums that you moderate. I don't know if authors have this ability on their own posts...would have to check.)

Simply select the edit tool on post that you want to move. Once the form loads, you should have access to all forums through a "pop-up" combo-box. Slect the forum that you want to move it in, and post your changes. I just tested this on one of my forums and it works -- this is an older sr2 forum as well.)

Cheers!

Rob Poretti
Sascom Marketing Group ~ Toronto
vox.905.825.5373 fax.905.825.5960
Go to Top of Page

firewall_0
Starting Member

11 Posts

Posted - 20 June 2001 :  18:12:09  Show Profile
hmmm...tried what you mentioned and there is no way for me to move individual posts or topics.....

Never mind...I just saw where you meant..its a drop down box......(must be a blond day) thank you ever so much for your help

Edited by - firewall_0 on 20 June 2001 18:14:39
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07