New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

@tomic

USA
1790 Posts

Posted - 08 July 2001 :  15:41:59  Show Profile  Visit @tomic's Homepage  Send @tomic an ICQ Message
My email notifications work, but not correctly. If someone has email notifications turned on for themselves the people they send a PM to get notifications even if they have turned them off.

For example: I have turned my email notification off and someone sends me a PM.

If they have email notification turned on, I get an email notification that they sent me a PM. That is the only time I get an email notification.

@tomic

Go to Top of Page

Martha2Mary

New Zealand
250 Posts

Posted - 10 August 2001 :  21:44:18  Show Profile  Visit Martha2Mary's Homepage  Send Martha2Mary an AOL message  Send Martha2Mary an ICQ Message  Send Martha2Mary a Yahoo! Message
Hi,

I am hoping that someone in this thread might be able to help me do the following with this Pager Mod:

1. Configure the Popup Pager so that it automatically opens when *Member* (not Guests) first arrives at the Forums, and that there is only ONE instance of the Pager open at any given time.

2. This Option should *then* be able to be turned off via a Members Profile, so that they can choose whether or not to have the Pager automically pop-up, or if they would prefer it not to. I presume that this would require adding a new field/option in Member Profiles for enabling/disabling the automatic Popup of the Pager.

Can anyone help me with this, using basic, easy-to-follow instructions?

Thanks in advance!

*If Knowledge is Power, and Power Corrupts, what hope is there for Mankind *
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07