Help: MOD Implementation
 File Attachment MOD errors...
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fatwillie

Canada
79 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2001 :  03:48:21  Show Profile  Visit fatwillie's Homepage  Send fatwillie an ICQ Message
I nstalled huwr's file attachment mod and it gave me these errors when I ran mod_dbsetup.asp

Updating Forum Values..
DELETE FROM FORUM_MODS WHERE (M_NAME = 'Attachment' OR M_CODE = 'Attachment')
-2147217865 | [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'FORUM_MODS'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adding new records..
INSERT INTO FORUM_MODS (M_NAME,M_CODE,M_VALUE) VALUES ('Attachment','faMaxSize','512')
INSERT INTO FORUM_MODS (M_NAME,M_CODE,M_VALUE) VALUES ('Attachment','faExtensions','.zip:.mdb:.txt:.asp')
INSERT INTO FORUM_MODS (M_NAME,M_CODE,M_VALUE) VALUES ('HModEnable','Attachment','1')
-2147217865 | [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'FORUM_MODS'.

Is this some thing to do with the file system object warning? If so how do I fix it?

Fatwillie's Forum

Edited by - fatwillie on 27 May 2001 03:50:13

HuwR
Forum Admin

United Kingdom
20584 Posts

Posted - 27 May 2001 :  20:07:18  Show Profile  Visit HuwR's Homepage
No, it just means you have not installed the mod commander, which is required by this mod, if you downloaded the latest, it should have required files zip which you should install first.

Go to Top of Page

fatwillie

Canada
79 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2001 :  10:33:01  Show Profile  Visit fatwillie's Homepage  Send fatwillie an ICQ Message
I thought that I did install mod commander. It was the first thing I did and it seemed to go fairly well, the little table for mod commander appears at the bottom of admin.home.asp and it even shows File Attach in the table.

I thnk some thing must have gone wrong with mod commander, but I don't know what...I followed the instructions dilligently.

Fatwillie's Forum
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07