Snitz Forums 2000
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community Forums
 Code Support: ASP.NET (Non-Forum Related)
 ASP.NET For Dummies?
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MaD2ko0l

United Kingdom
1053 Posts

Posted - 07 July 2007 :  17:42:43  Show Profile  Visit MaD2ko0l's Homepage
hiya,
i want to have a go at learning this language but im not sure where to start. i have downloaded "Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition" to get me started and it seems to work ok, but its all new and i dont have a clue what all the control do and how to configuare them.

so i was wundering is there was a good place to go to start to learn this language.

thanks

MaD2ko0l

© 1999-2010 MaD2ko0l

ruirib
Snitz Forums Admin

Portugal
26364 Posts

Posted - 07 July 2007 :  18:10:23  Show Profile  Send ruirib a Yahoo! Message
ASP:NET is not a language. It's a technology to develop dynamic web sites, just as ASP was and it succeeds ASP. It can be developed using many programming languages, probably with VB.Net and C# being the most used, but many more languages are available.

My advice would be for you to get a good book on the subject. This is a vast subject and it's hard to get a clear view without a book... even if you can find many online places to help you with specific issues regarding ASP.NET.

Snitz 3.4 Readme | Like the support? Support Snitz too
Go to Top of Page

JJenson
Advanced Member

USA
2121 Posts

Posted - 07 July 2007 :  18:11:30  Show Profile  Visit JJenson's Homepage
I will see if I can track down the links anon mentioned them a while back but microsoft put out a whole set of lessons on learning .net I believe as well as c# and also c++ if I am not mistaken. It will take you form the beggining to a little more advanced. Let me see if I can find that post.

ok this is the link check it out not sure if its what you want but may get you started.

http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=64147&SearchTerms=microsoft,visual,studio,lessons

Edited by - JJenson on 07 July 2007 18:13:31
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07