New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dacaweb
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2009 :  16:45:37  Show Profile
One of my account holders had her old account locked and deleted several months back. She registered a new account, but was unable to enter her preferred email address since it is apparently still listed in the database as being already in use. I pulled up the "deleted" account and was able to change the address associated with that account so that it is no longer associated with her preferred email address. A member search through the admin panel does not show her email address associated with any accounts, currently.
I am still unable to update her new account with her preferred email address, as it is still listed as "already in use". Is there a way for me to manually remove it from the database?

ruirib
Snitz Forums Admin

Portugal
26364 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2009 :  16:47:50  Show Profile  Send ruirib a Yahoo! Message
Check the M_NEWEMAIL field, members table.

Snitz 3.4 Readme | Like the support? Support Snitz too
Go to Top of Page

dacaweb
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2009 :  16:51:10  Show Profile
Sorry... where?
Go to Top of Page

ruirib
Snitz Forums Admin

Portugal
26364 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2009 :  17:39:27  Show Profile  Send ruirib a Yahoo! Message
FORUM_MEMBERS table.

Go to Top of Page

dacaweb
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2009 :  17:54:13  Show Profile
I'm sorry, but I do not know what that means or where it is located. Can you please be more specific?

Edited by - dacaweb on 01 October 2009 17:54:35
Go to Top of Page

ruirib
Snitz Forums Admin

Portugal
26364 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2009 :  18:07:00  Show Profile  Send ruirib a Yahoo! Message
You'd need to access the database, and it seems you don't know how to do that. I suggest you temporarily remove the unique email restriction (Admin Options -> Email Server configuration), set the address you want and then restore the restriction again.

Go to Top of Page

dacaweb
Starting Member

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 01 October 2009 :  18:36:18  Show Profile
I can follow instructions just fine, and would have appreciated an answer to the question I asked in case this problem should arise again. However, this is a quick and simple solution which accomplished the same means so... thanks for that. Problem solved.

Edited by - dacaweb on 01 October 2009 19:09:17
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07