New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chefdpm
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 09 November 2008 :  10:42:04  Show Profile
http://chefdanielp.com/forum/default.asp

Is the forum group page and there is html code so every one can see it. Not sure where to start. I have G0D@##y account and it is the free web site for getting a domain name through them.
I have problems with the frames they said, since I built the web page with frames and it is a free site it has problems. If I up graded the problems would go away. You will notice on the top of the page there is 4 G0 D@##y bars instead of 2. Staying this route for the time being. could the html code standing out be a problem also of the web site. Or is it something I might of did.
Thank you in advance.<

chefdpm
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2008 :  13:14:32  Show Profile
Any body, any body have any ideas. Trying to make my forum very nice for people like me who have a diet need. So we can talk about it. Please any thoughts. Is it the free site or did I do something wrong..Thank you<
Go to Top of Page

Etymon
Advanced Member

United States
2383 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2008 :  14:28:40  Show Profile  Visit Etymon's Homepage
Hi Daniel,

I'm sending you an e-mail message through your profile.

Etymon
<
Go to Top of Page

chefdpm
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2008 :  14:53:50  Show Profile
Thank you..This is what I am looking at, if any one looks...on my page you go down to "tell your story" and on that line is this html code...es/icon_folder_new_topic.gif" width="15" height="15" border="0" alt="Create New Forum" title="Create New Forum" hspace="0" /> .....

Shouldn't be there i believe..This is what I am asking. If you try to go to my web site and a error comes up..that is what i said about the free web site..I get this error and if I up graded to a paid site i wouldn't get the error. Sadly i just close the page and go back and the error is usally gone.
Thank you..<
Go to Top of Page

AnonJr

United States
5765 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2008 :  16:10:42  Show Profile  Visit AnonJr's Homepage
What is the error? If its an actual error message, having the full text of the error would help. If you haven't already, turn off friendly error messages so we get a useful error message.<
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07