Snitz Forums 2000
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community Forums
 Community Discussions (All other subjects)
 I would like to know
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

campinmom03

USA
190 Posts

Posted - 21 April 2008 :  10:27:11  Show Profile
Why was my original topic that I started yesterday in the Help: General/Current version (v3.4.xx) moved to Code Support: ASP (Non Forum Related)?

My question was forum related. Friends of mine and I are working on a current version of snitz. I'm not sure why or what it was that I did to prompt the staff to move it. Is it because we are attempting to create pages to build around the forum itself? Isn't that what most here do with the snitz forums?

I'm not trying to create waves here. I just would like some clarification on this so that I know where to post and where not to post.

Thank you.

Have a great day!
Terry

ruirib
Snitz Forums Admin

Portugal
26364 Posts

Posted - 21 April 2008 :  11:06:13  Show Profile  Send ruirib a Yahoo! Message
I moved it because your request was not meant to ask for help with the base code itself, which is what the General Help forum is for. Maybe I could have moved it to the Mod W/O code section, but it was more a general question, though not related to the forum code itself, so it got moved yo the code support, since you were really asking about code to develop a site around a Snitz forum.

Confusing? Ok, a direct answer then : you were not having problems with our code, so the General Help forum was not the proper place.
I do understand your doubts though. Sometimes it may not seem clear where a given post should go, but use your best pick and if it's not well placed, we'll move it. Many times, posts don't get moved, though. I'm probably the pickiest of the current Snitz team regarding that .

Snitz 3.4 Readme | Like the support? Support Snitz too
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07