Poodlemixes.org
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

poodlemixes.org
Starting Member

United States
2 Posts

Posted - 28 January 2008 :  15:49:55  Show Profile  Visit poodlemixes.org's Homepage
I am using Snitz on www.poodlemixes.org, www.designermixes.org and www.purebredpups.org. It works great. I love it.

JJenson
Advanced Member

USA
2121 Posts

Posted - 28 January 2008 :  16:06:43  Show Profile  Visit JJenson's Homepage
I like your purbredpups one. Although one suggestion I would make is using the sub forums mod for the breed specific area so you can categorize them a bit more then goto the specific forum it would cut down on the page length a bit.

I will have to join I have pure bred shetland sheepdog and a pure bred Australian Shepherd. Nice job
Go to Top of Page

muzishun

United States
1079 Posts

Posted - 28 January 2008 :  17:29:37  Show Profile  Visit muzishun's Homepage
I will agree that you may be a good candidate for sub-forums, but you seem to have integrated the forums into your site(s) well. Good work.

Bill Parrott
Senior Web Programmer, University of Kansas
Co-Owner and Code Monkey, Eternal Second Designs (www.eternalsecond.com)
Personal Website (www.chimericdream.com)
Go to Top of Page

philwhite
Starting Member

Germany
47 Posts

Posted - 31 January 2008 :  06:10:40  Show Profile
Doesn't work for me, I'm afraid. I'm slightly sight-impaired and have trouble with some, but not all sites on black backgrounds. The only way I can read the brick-red on black is to select the entire page with CTRL-A to invert it or to bump up the font size several notches. If I change the font size, however, the home page becomes unreadable because the fixed-size cells do not grow with the content (the link to the forum disappears completely if I boost the font to a comfortable size). The font-size trick works okay on the Forum, though.

Phil White
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07