Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

AnonJr

United States
5765 Posts

Posted - 22 July 2005 :  15:40:31  Show Profile  Visit AnonJr's Homepage
Hello all. Before I begin, let me explain my situation:

I am a departamental programmer (read: no help from IS ) for the county hospital. I work in the Training and Development department, and I am in charge of our online learning management system (such as it was....).

In the 1 1/2 years I have been here I have taken the kludge of a site that was in place and started making a decent LMS - with Snitz as the main means of feedback (such as it has been ...).

Trying to switch to a commercial product would be counter-productive at this point. Instead what I am trying to do is integrate some of the CMS I built more tightly with the Snitz forum software.

That is where this comes in... I was wondering what was floating around for documentation on the code in Snitz. I am not dumb, given enough time I could figure it out. I am not lazy, I am more than willing to try and figure it out. I am a one-man show with limited time.

I have implemented several MODs over the last year (with much success and fanfare), but what I am looking at doing is much more than a simple MOD.

Before anyone puts it up, yes I have searched, and yes I have copied/printed/saved things that I needed (like how to format the database scripts - saved me bigtime).

I stumbled across a thread floating around here some where a while ago (for the life of me I can't find it again ) and would like to know what happened to the documentation on the subs and flow of the code.

I would be more than willing to work on supplementing and formatting it as I went, and returning my contibution back. I anticipate it taking me about a year or so to complete what I need to (mostly since it is just me - and I still have to teach classes, etc.).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks to all who actually read my entire (and I will admit) long-winded post.

<

ruirib
Snitz Forums Admin

Portugal
26364 Posts

Posted - 23 July 2005 :  06:05:37  Show Profile  Send ruirib a Yahoo! Message
This thread deals with the documentation project: http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=46129

Maybe have a look and post there, see if you can get a reply from one of the people involved.<

Snitz 3.4 Readme | Like the support? Support Snitz too
Go to Top of Page

AnonJr

United States
5765 Posts

Posted - 23 July 2005 :  15:37:01  Show Profile  Visit AnonJr's Homepage
Thanks. That was the one I had stumbled across the last time - and couldn't find when I was trying to...

<
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07