Snitz Forums 2000
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Community Forums
 Community Discussions (All other subjects)
 We need your keystrokes!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

Da_Stimulator
DEV Team Forum Moderator

USA
3373 Posts

Posted - 14 October 2004 :  02:07:26  Show Profile  Send Da_Stimulator an AOL message  Send Da_Stimulator a Yahoo! Message
Just downloaded... seems to be working just fine. havnt tried submitting anything as of yet, but I'm sure I'll make a large contribution by the time.... does this thing end? whats the point anyway? just to gather keystroke stats?

-Stim
Go to Top of Page

laser
Advanced Member

Australia
3859 Posts

Posted - 14 October 2004 :  05:30:06  Show Profile
There is no point - that's the trick to it
Go to Top of Page

RichardKinser
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
16655 Posts

Posted - 14 October 2004 :  20:44:31  Show Profile
I was using both WhatPulse and TKC, but have removed WhatPulse for now. It was causing some slowdown on my computer every so often. The indicator on the tray icon would become "stuck" and when I typed, the letters would show up very, very slowly. This happened on at least 3 different computers, so I'm pretty sure that there is some sort of bug in the program.

Here's to hoping that TKC stays up for awhile.
Go to Top of Page

OneWayMule
Dev. Team Member & Support Moderator

Austria
4969 Posts

Posted - 14 October 2004 :  20:50:46  Show Profile  Visit OneWayMule's Homepage  Send OneWayMule an ICQ Message
quote:
It was causing some slowdown on my computer every so often. The indicator on the tray icon would become "stuck" and when I typed, the letters would show up very, very slowly. This happened on at least 3 different computers, so I'm pretty sure that there is some sort of bug in the program.

Yup, experienced the same. Looked like bad coding. Removed it after a few hours.

My MODs:
Birthdays - Custom Policy - F.A.Q. Administration - Forum Rules - Guestbook
Links Manager - MyOwnGoogle - Profile Views - Search Log - WebSearch

Useful stuff:
Forum and MOD Installation - MOD Installation Guide - Snitz v3.4.05 Readme - Free ASP Hosts - Support Snitz
Go to Top of Page

Da_Stimulator
DEV Team Forum Moderator

USA
3373 Posts

Posted - 16 October 2004 :  20:51:27  Show Profile  Send Da_Stimulator an AOL message  Send Da_Stimulator a Yahoo! Message
this TKC thing seems to be doing alright, however every now and then I'll get a submission error, I dont know whether it starts over after a submission error or if it keeps the keystrokes intact...

-Stim
Go to Top of Page

Cliff
Average Member

United States
501 Posts

Posted - 16 October 2004 :  22:12:03  Show Profile  Visit Cliff's Homepage
I think if there is a submission error it maintains your keys. Also, you can't submit more than once per hour, that's new in 1.61.
Go to Top of Page

RichardKinser
Snitz Forums Admin

USA
16655 Posts

Posted - 17 October 2004 :  20:56:12  Show Profile
There were some changes made recently, there is now a ranking plugin, and the webapi was updated to include Rankings within your team. More here:

http://keycount.piqsoftware.com/archive.php
Go to Top of Page

muzishun

United States
1079 Posts

Posted - 10 December 2004 :  04:50:52  Show Profile  Visit muzishun's Homepage
I'm registered on here now. Gotta help out the Snitz team. 30k keys and counting.

Bill Parrott
Senior Web Programmer, University of Kansas
Co-Owner and Code Monkey, Eternal Second Designs (www.eternalsecond.com)
Personal Website (www.chimericdream.com)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07