Snitz Forums 2000
Snitz Forums 2000
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Snitz Forums 2000 MOD-Group
 MOD Add-On Forum (W/O Code)
 File Manager?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!
Before posting, make sure you have read this topic!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Desmomax Posted - 27 October 2006 : 03:46:44
Hallo !

I am looking for a MOD that allow user to menage their files uploaded in posts (delete, use again in other posts..) and allow me to give a kb limit of files uploaded.
At moment the only way is to check the directory named for each user

Can someone suggest me a Mod ?

many thanx
<
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HuwR Posted - 25 May 2020 : 08:44:42
[quote]Sorry Huw, it was an accident, a google search took me straight to post.asp on the old site with this already filled in. I somehow accidentally posted it.[/quote=Originally posted by bobby131313] No prob
bobby131313 Posted - 23 May 2020 : 15:37:09
Sorry Huw, it was an accident, a google search took me straight to post.asp on the old site with this already filled in. I somehow accidentally posted it.
HuwR Posted - 10 May 2020 : 08:30:29
Is there any reason you made that post @bobby131313
bobby131313 Posted - 08 May 2020 : 21:13:53
quote:
Originally posted by Desmomax

unfortunally i cant do that..
i dont know so well asp
<

Desmomax Posted - 09 March 2007 : 06:11:20
many thanx! it works..
now the FILE MANAGER IMHO is absolutely complete! this should be inserted in a origninal mod or a new one..
<
PPSSWeb Posted - 05 March 2007 : 09:03:39
I believe the code is the same in both files. Look for:
	'##### check max file size

strSQL = "SELECT UPLOAD_VALUE FROM " & strTablePrefix & "UPSIZE WHERE UPLOAD_VAR = 'STRUPLOADFILESIZE'"
	set rsSize = my_Conn.Execute (strSQL)
	strAllowedSize = rsSize("UPLOAD_VALUE")

if bytecount < strAllowedSize then
			AllowSize = true
		else
			AllowSize = false
		end if

rsSize.close
	set rsSize = nothing

If strAllowedSize < 1024 Then
    		strAllowedSize = Round(strAllowedSize,2) & " Bytes"
  	ElseIf strAllowedSize < 1048576 Then
    		strAllowedSize = Round(strAllowedSize/1024,2) & " KB"
  	Else
    		strAllowedSize = Round(strAllowedSize/1048576,2) & " MB"
  	End If

and change it to:
	strAllowedSize = "Not Restricted"
	AllowSize = True
	'##### check max file size if mLev<3 only
	IF (mLev<3)
		if
		strSQL = "SELECT UPLOAD_VALUE FROM " & strTablePrefix & "UPSIZE WHERE UPLOAD_VAR = 'STRUPLOADFILESIZE'"
		set rsSize = my_Conn.Execute (strSQL)
		strAllowedSize = rsSize("UPLOAD_VALUE")

if bytecount < strAllowedSize then
				AllowSize = true
			else
				AllowSize = false
			end if

rsSize.close
		set rsSize = nothing

If strAllowedSize < 1024 Then
    			strAllowedSize = Round(strAllowedSize,2) & " Bytes"
  		ElseIf strAllowedSize < 1048576 Then
    			strAllowedSize = Round(strAllowedSize/1024,2) & " KB"
  		Else
    			strAllowedSize = Round(strAllowedSize/1048576,2) & " MB"
  		End If
  	End If

I don't have a chance to test this myself right now, but I believe this will do what you want. Try it out and let me know.<
Desmomax Posted - 04 March 2007 : 16:44:44
quote:
Originally posted by PPSSWeb

I don't see why you couldn't. You should have everything in place to do that already now. You should just have to wrap the check max file size code in pop_upload_new and outputfile in a similar check (if mLev<3).

thanks, but i am not sure to know where exact insert the code in pop_upload_new and outputfile...<
PPSSWeb Posted - 02 March 2007 : 11:19:07
I don't see why you couldn't. You should have everything in place to do that already now. You should just have to wrap the check max file size code in pop_upload_new and outputfile in a similar check (if mLev<3).<
Desmomax Posted - 02 March 2007 : 10:41:01
May i ask you something more? :)

now, with your fix, my >3 level users (moderators, admin) dont have a limit in their upload folder... is it possibile to do not apply as well the max file size limit set with this mod ?

thanks
<
Desmomax Posted - 02 March 2007 : 08:58:04
quote:

quote:

i tried to modify as you suggest, but i still receive the error on line 5 of upload.asp :(

Did you force a reload on the upload pages and clear your cache after changing the link?

Yes, i tried but still the same error... <
PPSSWeb Posted - 01 March 2007 : 08:35:07
quote:

i tried to modify as you suggest, but i still receive the error on line 5 of upload.asp :(

Did you force a reload on the upload pages and clear your cache after changing the link?<
Desmomax Posted - 01 March 2007 : 04:33:49
<
Desmomax Posted - 01 March 2007 : 04:28:28
thanx, i'll try it but i got the error with Mozilla FireFox 2.0 ( i use only this browser).
<
PPSSWeb Posted - 27 February 2007 : 10:24:31
quote:

The error comes if i try to upload an extension not allowed, or a file too big...
i see the correct window with the error message " file not allowed... or... file too big.. etc" then when i click to "back to forum" the error comes..
any idea?

Got it, I was not able to reproduce this in IE, which is what we use here unfortunately, but I was able to reproduce it in FireFox. The problem is the onClick=""history.go(-1);"" part of that link which takes you back into upload.asp code instead of pop_upload_new.asp code in non-IE browsers, or at least in firefox. Solution, change the link.

Response.Write	"	<p align=""center""><a href=""#"" onClick=""history.go(-1);"" style=""text-decoration: none""><font face=""" & strDefaultFontFace & """ size=""" & strDefaultFontSize & """ color=""" & strDefaultFontColor & """>Please click here to go back and choose another file to upload.</font></a></p>" & vbNewline

To:
Response.Write	"	<p align=""center""><a href=""./pop_upload_new.asp"" style=""text-decoration: none""><font face=""" & strDefaultFontFace & """ size=""" & strDefaultFontSize & """ color=""" & strDefaultFontColor & """>Please click here to go back and choose another file to upload.</font></a></p>" & vbNewline

This should force the browser to go back to the pop_upload_new page.
<
Desmomax Posted - 27 February 2007 : 03:23:17
quote:

Not sure, as search has turned up a lot of instances of this error. Are you trying to upload an allowed extension type?

The error comes if i try to upload an extension not allowed, or a file too big...
i see the correct window with the error message " file not allowed... or... file too big.. etc" then when i click to "back to forum" the error comes..
any idea?
<

Snitz Forums 2000 © 2000-2021 Snitz™ Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07